Fayyaz-ul-Hassan Chauhan broke the silence

 

Fayyaz-ul-Hassan-Chauhan

Fayyaz-ul-Hassan Chauhan broke the silence, issuing his first statement after being removed from office

Provincial Minister "Fayyaz-ul-Hassan Chauhan" has said that whatever happens is for good, we all have faith in Allah. Happiness came from Major Guru Arya, Indian RAW, Mixed Achar Party and especially the League. Remember that I am a soldier of Prime Minister Imran Khan. I will be your savior of corruption and plunder. Pakistan Zindabad. Appointment of Special Assistant for Information.

Expressing gratitude to the Prime Minister and Chief Minister, he said that it was an honor for him that my leader, Prime Minister Imran Khan, had given him the post depending on his ability. "Thank you for including me in your team," he said in a statement on Twitter. I will perform my duties in every possible way. I humbly accept this responsibility, I will do my best to change the Ministry of Information Punjab.

Post a Comment

0 Comments