Mahira Khan has lost her temper and appealed to the fans for prayers

 

Mahira-khan-corona-test-positive



Mahira Khan has lost her temper and appealed to the fans for prayers

 Actress Mahira Khan's corona virus test came positive after which she isolated herself. On Sunday, actress Mahira Khan shared a special post on her Instagram account in which she told her fans about her health and my Corona virus test came back positive after which I isolated myself. I have also informed all the people who have been in contact with me for the last few days and with whom the virus test came positive.

I had a meeting. Mahira Khan expressed hope that I know that this is not good news at all, but inshallah I will get well soon. Please wear a mask and follow the SOPs. Finally, he appealed for prayers for her speedy recovery. After Mahira Khan's post, a series of prayer messages for her speedy recovery started from her fans. Done. It may be recalled that several artists of Pakistan showbiz industry have fallen victim to corona virus including actress Rubina Ashraf, singer Jawad Ahmed, Behrooz Sabzwari, Usman Mukhtar, Nada Yasir, model Aliza Gabol, Sahifa Jabbar, Amir Gilani, Maryam Nafees and Wasi Chaudhry. Others are included.

Post a Comment

0 Comments