Indian actress Sana Khan, who said goodbye to the showbiz world

 

Indian actress Sana Khan,

Indian actress Sana Khan, who said goodbye to the showbiz world, got married to a well-known Islamic scholar

Indian actress Sana Khan, who said goodbye to the showbiz world last month for the sake of Islam, got married to a well-known Islamic scholar. The well-known Indian actress has quietly married a well-known Islamic scholar, Maulana Anas. The actress has not yet announced her formal marriage. Remember that the actress had left a long message on Instagram when she left Showbiz, in which she said that today I am talking to you at a crucial point in my life.

Also Read


I have been living the life of a showbiz, and during this time I have received all kinds of fame, honor and wealth from my loved ones for which I am grateful to them but for a few days now this feeling has been taking hold of me. Is the purpose of man's coming into the world only to gain wealth and fame? Isn't it obligatory for him to spend his life in the service of those who are helpless and helpless. Shouldn't man think that death can come to him at any time and what will happen to him after death? I have been searching for answers to two questions for a long time, especially the answer to the second question, what will become of me after death. When I searched for the answer to this question in my religion, I found out that this life of the world is real. It is to improve the life after death and it will be better only if the servant lives according to the order of his Creator and does not make friendship and fame his goal but avoids the life of sin and protects humanity. Serve and follow the ways of your Creator.

Post a Comment

0 Comments