Anam Malik Decide To Leave Modeling

 

Anam-Malik-Decide-To-Quite-Modeling
Instagram i_m_anammalik

Allah Almighty guides whom He wills. The well-known model has turned away from modeling for Islam

Leading model of Pakistan fashion industry Anam Malik has decided to leave the world of modeling forever and live according to the religion of Islam. In this regard, former model Anam Malik shared a story on social networking site Instagram. In which he addressed all his fans and said that thank you all for your encouragement and love for wearing my hijab. Anam Malik said that people are asking me that I quit modeling and wear hijab.

Why did you start wearing it. She said that insha'Allah I will definitely tell you all about it and I will talk about my new journey very soon. The former model said that now is the time that I am very new. Discovering things, teaching myself all that and now I need more time for all these things. If we look at Anam Malik's Instagram account, he deleted all his modeling photos from Instagram. On the other hand, Anam Malik has written in her bio of her Instagram account that Allah Almighty gives guidance to whomever He wants. Anam Malik has worked with many famous brands and designers, she is one of the leading models in Pakistan and she gave birth to a daughter this year.

Also Read



Post a Comment

0 Comments