Why did preity zinta stay away from her husband for so long?

 

preity-zinta


Why did Preity Zinta stay away from her husband for so long?


Famous Indian actress preity zinta  who has given many super hit movies to Bollywood, has said that she has the longest birth of her life this year, but she is very happy because she has returned to her husband. preity zinta has shared a new photo with her husband on the social networking site Twitter in which the actress is wearing a beautiful red dress and jewelery on the occasion of the festival. In the photo shared on Twitter. 


It is possible that Preity Zinta is very happy to meet her husband after a long time. Preity Zinta wrote in the caption of her photo that this was the longest crocodile berth of my life because I kept this berth in Dubai. After that I flew and came to my husband in Los Angeles and opened the berth. The Indian actress said that this berth is really valuable to me because thanks to her she finally returned to her husband. Finally she married her husband. "I love you so much," he said.


Post a Comment

0 Comments