Attempt to seize the flat on fake documents, ayyan ali surprising revelation

 

ayyan-ali

Attempt to seize the flat on fake documents, ayyan ali surprising revelation

Model 'ayyan ali' , who was released on bail in a currency smuggling case, has been accused of attempting to seize his flat in Karachi through forged documents.  'ayyan ali' said that my flat in Karachi is being seized through forgery. An agreement has been prepared to sell my flat on which I have forged signatures.

Pay me a check has been prepared which has also been declared as fake by the UAE police. The 'model girl' said that an attempt is being made to seize my flat due to my absence in Pakistan. I have not sold the flat to anyone and I have not been paid. He said that legal action has been initiated against the counterfeiter. It is believed that 'ayyan ali' has been living abroad for a long time and recently he had announced his return to showbiz. It should be noted that model 'ayyan ali' was arrested on March 14, 2015. Benazir Bhutto was detained at the airport on her way to Dubai from Islamabad and 5500,0000 was recovered from her. A case of currency smuggling was registered against the model and she had to go to jail. However, after  'ayyan ali'  name was removed from the ECL, she went abroad and remained absent during the hearings against her. Model  'ayyan ali'  who was released on bail in a currency smuggling case, has been accused of trying to seize his flat in Karachi through forged documents.

Post a Comment

0 Comments